Friday, September 30, 2016

Still Very Behind...

Hello!

I'm still here! Been extremely busy! But also lazy :-D

I am exactly one week behind in my posts, but on the plus side I have a few of them in the process of being written. Realistically it won't be until this weekend that I am almost caught up. The post for September 22-23 is like 75% done. I have a bonus post that is in the works, and the days we spent this week in the kitchen don't have a ton going on in them so they shouldn't take very long to put together.

On the negative side, tomorrow is another 20 hour day (today was too, that's my Thursday and Friday!) so we will see how productive I am in the middle of the day. I need to run by Oak @14th and see if I can set up a time next week possibly to interview the Chefs there. But I might also sleep for 3 hours, I haven't decided yet.

Hopefully I don't have any more crazy last minute hold ups like last weekend. If I don't, Sunday should be a fairly productive day. I can at least get 2 things published and then maybe work on another.

Work has been great! I'm really having a good time! I am going to try and take the next few Sundays off and see if that will help me stay on track. I also want to do a major post on the incredible team there that makes Eureka! Boulder tick. Just another thing to add to my ever growing pile of things to do!....

I will get caught back up soon though, and then you can read this daily as I go along. For now it's bed time, this post was a bit hard to write, I have had to correct so many mistakes. Way too tired!!!

Here is a picture of my dog for you to enjoy!
He is absolutely pathetic!

1 comment: