Thursday, September 22, 2016

Not enough juice!

I successfully finished writing up my interview of the amazing Chef Marcus for one of the future projects here on the blog. I have also almost finished writing one of my missing Kitchen Day posts. Unfortunately my computer is slowly running out of battery, right now it's 15% and counting. 14%. I chose not to go to the library today and found a lovely spot in my car in some shade to write. On the plus, I have had internet so I could work, but on the bad I have no way to charge this. I really should have charged it last night but I honestly thought it was good to go.

I will publish the KD 19 when I get home from work, and you will see the interview soon! As for now I'm going to catch up on some sleep and prepare a bit for my final day in Foundations tomorrow; I have to cook a full dish for Chef!!! :-/

I am looking forward to it, but I am for sure a bit surprised at how fast this has all gone, it's been 6 weeks already!!! I am also quite sad to leave the guidance of the amazing Chef Marcus Lepke, and looking forward to the next quest.

PS here is what I made for dinner the other night:

 It was a very tasty strip steak from Costco, they really do have an amazing meat selection! I seasoned it with the rosemary and oregano from my garden with salt and pepper. The squash was also grown in my garden, sautéed in some olive oil (I finished the steak on my charcoal grill). The sauce I made from the fond of the steak with some of my chicken stock and a blonde roux, with a bit of garlic and more rosemary. I LOVE ROSEMARY! It was super, super delicious!!!



10%...

No comments:

Post a Comment