Thursday, September 22, 2016

Playing Catch Up...

Okay so....

So I know I promised that I would be all caught up by now. I for sure am not....

I still have 4 days in the kitchen to post, the article about Oak@14th, and now so much more with the new changes that are coming. Even as I write this now, (at 01:34 Denver time) on the night before my first block final (which is going to be so difficult...), I still am trying to figure out how to get everything done. I admit I passed out for a few hours today, time that I should have used more productively but there was no way that would have been possible, and am still behind on everything.

Tomorrow after class I will post at least one of the days, hopefully 2, and still get time to sleep before work. The grand plan is for this to take off exponentially at the same time as my side job (something I haven't found a way to bring to this) so that I will have both the financial and time freedom to take this to unknown heights. Hopefully my new partnership, (you will find out soon enough!) will allow that to happen. In the meantime it is still going to be insane around here; the beginning is always the most difficult!

I will say I'm still beyond happy and excited to be here and doing all of this so my drive is not by any means failing. If you could all write a petition to increase the amount of time in a day that would help me out beyond all comprehension!!! (Also if someone could figure out how to use the Blogger phone app without it crashing that would help me at least post short things. It keeps dying on me when I try and post a photo.)

In closing I hope you are still here and still happy to read about this amazing and crazy journey; we will soon venture into incredible territory that will take us to great places. Also, the pastry kitchen made these crazy cakes today:

 Such perfect colors for this time of the year!


I always wanted to know how to do this! Someday soon....!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Ben. It is a tough road, but you need success.

    ReplyDelete