Thursday, September 1, 2016

Multiple Apologies

First, I need to apologize to Mr. Cross. I realized late last night that I didn't use any of his amazing photos for Day 7! My photos are terrible compared to them! I will be updating that post to include them, they are definitely better and need to be seen.

Second, I wasn't feeling well last night and didn't get a chance to post from Day 8. So although I said I would post a lot yesterday I let you down! :( So I'm sorry for that.

On to good stuff though...

We have officially finished our training at Eureka! Yay!!! So much to do between training and school, I can speak for most of us at the restaurant in saying we are sooooo happy to be finished! More than half of us are in some form of school, so twice the amount of homework on top of classes and a job was extremely tough the last 2 weeks. And also on the plus with that we are only DAYS away from inviting all of you to come join us!!!

September 5th! Eureka! Boulder invites you in!

Weekly Spotlight

I also had an idea yesterday to incorporate here, I would like to try and do like a classmate/workmate spotlight each week or maybe bi-weekly. I will definitely have to ask them about it, but I think it would be a great thing to do. Sure, the idea to write this started as a way to capture my journey from the origins in this wonderful culinary career; but to only make it one diminutional would be not only super arrogant, but also a bit sad to leave out so many of the people that are making this possible.

These posts will take a bit longer to write, I will need to find time to interview people, get some nice photos, and then write up a great bit and have them green-light it. I'm hoping to maybe get this part going by next Monday, and my plan is to hopefully start with our amazing Chef Instructor Mr. Marcus Lepke!

Follow the Blog!!!

I finally found out how to add a "follow" button. It is right up top, (you have to be on a computer to see it, I haven't found out how to make it on the mobile site). This would just help me find out how many people are interested/follow this on a semi day to day basis so I can ensure this is going well. Also I definitely would like feedback on everything, from post topics, to even if my style of writing works or needs improvement. 

Please email me at:

bfaurer@escoffier.edu



This is a hilarious zucchini! I forgot about it and it's HUGE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment