Monday, September 5, 2016

Oh the Weekend...

So Weekends...

So far they have proven to be incredibly distracting. This weekend especially since it was a 3 day weekend of sorts. I did work both tonight and on Saturday night so I think that also kind of made me a bit lazier; it is however as of now my last real weekend. I think being busy helps me stay on track and ensure that I'm posting and doing all my schoolwork. I did do a lot this weekend, I will post it all tomorrow afternoon since I don't work.



New Belgium Brewery


One of the things I did was go on another tour of this great facility. I say another, I've been lucky enough to live up here in Fort Collins for a few years and have gone here multiple times. It is such a great tour, definitely different with each new tour guide and even each day, I definitely recommend it to everyone! I will post more photos about it later!

Home Cooking



I also made a lot of white stock this weekend, like around 3-4 gallons. It was a very cool thing to do at home, only ended up costing me around $12 for that much, easily would have cost $30 for the same amount at the store! I will post all about my process for that, maybe even divulge in my version of the recipe! :-P



Eureka! Boulder is now OPEN!!!

Our lovely travel trainers!

We are now officially open!!! Definitely drop by this week to finally check us out! We can't wait to let you in on our secret of American Craft!






And again, in closing, I will be posting a LOT tomorrow. I will try and get better about being productive on the weekends! After all I haven't even posted about our first day plating in class!!!

Dinner is served!... (again props to Bubba Cross for photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment