Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I KNOW I KNOW!!!!

Yeah yeah :-P I'm still behind...

I know I haven't caught up yet. I'm working on it, I think I am going to submit to semi-defeat and take Sundays off completely. Although Boulder is a wonderful place, it is quite crazy to spend every day there, literally EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!

Just the drive is beginning to take it's toll. I lost another weekend of progress, but this time it wasn't entirely my fault:

Yep! That's a nail in there!

Sunday morning, as I was beginning my day of wonderful work, (and of watching the Broncos WIN!!!) I found that I had a flat tire. I for sure need new tires, you can see this one is very old and very bald. But I didn't need or have the time for this setback. Eventually I got it sorted out after a few hours and then had to submit to call of the worker. On the plus side last week was a fairly easy week in the Kitchen, two days were our final practical and will be condensed into one post.

It's already been 6 whole weeks in school!!!! I can't believe it's gone so fast! We started a new block this week with a wonderful new Chef. In the next two days we will be all caught up, seriously cross some fingers for it!

Thanks again and I will see you soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and keep going. You can do it. Really enjoy your blogs.

    ReplyDelete