Thursday, September 1, 2016

Kitchen Day 9

So unfortunately I missed today...

Every once in a while I get really bad migraines. So bad that they affect my vision, this in turn makes it really impossible to drive. I'm extremely pissed off that it had to happen on a weekday before class, I really wanted to attain a perfect attendance!!!!!!! :'(

The class today made some grain dishes. Bean salads, pilafs, and risotto. I'm going to be making my own risotto this weekend so I will write a post about that and the challenges I run into by doing it alone in my small, unequipped, home kitchen.

However, the great Bubba Cross took some amazing photos today that I will share with you. I will get some better descriptions about them tomorrow and will update this post, along with Day 7 photos on my break!

Enjoy!


Not quite sure what Chef is doing but I love this photo!


Kelly and Suzanne working wonders 


Risotto



Rigo taking it to the next level!


This Bean Salad looks like it came right from Chef's Table!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment