Tuesday, September 20, 2016

And here we go....

Things are HAPPENING!!!

So this project is really starting to pick up speed! In the next week there will be a TON of changes to the blog. I'm going to overhaul it and kick it into the next gear! I will for sure be doing a weekly spotlight, more restaurant reviews, and just overall have a more inclusive and well rounded blog.

The focus will be beginning with the amazing Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts. There will be a very in depth interview with the Chef that we have for each of the blocks I'm taking, as well as student spotlights as we go along. That will move into spotlights about the rest of the amazing staff that makes all of this possible!

Moving onto the local scene, I will be venturing out into the REAL world! (This part is a bit terrifying to be honest) I will start to interview local Chef's in and around Boulder and look more into the incredible restaurants they support. This will also hopefully move on to the farms we get the fantastic food from and go from there.

This is SOOOOOOO crazy! I never thought I would really do this, I just thought it would be cool to document my time here so I could look back on it later. I'm really looking forward to seeing what this means and what we can do!


On a side note, I grew this peach! It was the best peach ever!!!!!! :-D

The tree we have is a bit sad so this is the only one we got. It was ridiculous though!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment