Friday, August 26, 2016

The Following...

So I added in a tab so that you can get an email when I post something new. It's right under the "Who is" section. I'm still trying to find a way to maybe get notifications on phones when I post besides just sending an email. I have read a little bit about how to do that but that's mostly going to be a weekend project.

This is also my first post in daylight! Yay! I finally got my act together and got my computer ready to go last night before I went to bed. This will definitely help me in posting our progress in Culinary Foundation right after it takes place. However if I get some more photos from the other "growing chefs" in the class I will update the posts to include them.

I can't believe it's already the end of the first week in the kitchen. It moves so fast!!! Ha, time is finding it's way into almost everything I write. Well I'm super stoked for next week but alas, it has crept up on me, I can't wait until about 11pm tonight. It's Friday. Only hours left until.... Sleep.

Each day I have progressively gotten up later and later. This morning I didn't hear my first alarms (I have 4 :-/ of them) and I was about 10 minutes late to class. This is not something I want to make into a habit, Chef Marcus told us it only takes 3 days to gain a new habit, but 3 weeks to lose it! Ain't no one got time for that! Tomorrow is going to be a day lost probably but that sounds so wonderful that it's hard to maintain focus right now in this quiet library. Eureka! I love you and can't wait to taste those incredible burgers tonight, but a fairly large part of me is counting the hours until I can sit on my couch, crack open a Station 26, and probably pass out...

This is one of the best beers I've ever had. It is basically a Tangerine Dreamsicle in beer form. If you don't think that sounds good then I would like to know why you are reading a blog about food! :-P

2 comments:

  1. Agree, Station 26 Tangerine Dream is a delicious Dreamsicle tasting beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chef knives are very popular because of their general purpose qualities. Chef knives are fairly heavy having a blade length that usually goes up to 8 in.. Chef knives are employed for preparing meat to grill to dicing vegetables. Best Chef Knives

    ReplyDelete