Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Pre Kitchen Day 7 PSA

Okay so it's 1:30am and I need to sleep. I really want to let you know all about our day in class. We made 9 different potato dishes. Nine! So much starch! Also, thanks to Bubba, the posts will now include high quality photos. My phone is decent enough but you will see a HUGE improvement in the photos. Honestly they are professional grade.

I will make sure I bring my computer tomorrow so I can post both Day 7 and Day 8, but again to ensure they are good quality I must retreat to slumber. Today I slept in my car for like an hour, super helpful, but not really the best way to go. If I can get all of this stuff finished on my breaks then I can go to bed at a reasonable hour.

Well thank you for the patience (I hope...) and you will not be disappointed tomorrow afternoon!

-Benjamin

PS I had to include this photo because it's a great one of our Chef Marcus Lepke

No comments:

Post a Comment