Monday, August 22, 2016

Welcome to the blog!

Hello!!! My name is Benjamin Faurer and I LOVE to cook! 

I will definitely give most of that credit to my grandmother who always made us the most incredible meals growing up. I've done many things over the years job wise, a few in the culinary industry, many others not. Very, very recently (like not even a month ago) I decided to give it all up and make a career out of my love affair. I want to make this blog to capture my journey and evolution from student to executive chef. 

There will be so many new things that I can't wait to learn, and definitely a few I'm not so sure of. I don't really know where I stand on having to possibly butcher something...

I'm extremely excited to begin on this journey! I hope you enjoy coming along with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment