Wednesday, August 24, 2016

"Is there a way to expand, instead of scale, time (as an ingredient)" - Grant Achatz

Time...

I wish I had more. This is already the most insane, amazing thing I have done and it is just the beginning. I need more hours in the day to get even simply think about all the things I want to get done. Between school, homework, the restaurant (I will be posting a lot about it), my side job, and then this blog I really need like 6 more hours in the day.

This doesn't even account for time to sleep, right now that is hovering at an average of 5 hours. I do admit that I passed out in my car today for 45 minutes right before work! :P I really wish I could just pass up on sleep. I still haven't decided yet if I will go to sleep tonight but considering it's only Wednesday and if I don't that's a 40 hour day in the middle of the week... I shouldn't do it but I really want to stay up. This is all so new and exciting!!!!

This weekend will bring many changes to the blog. So far I'm extremely happy with the base layout and the flow, I'm open to suggestions so PLEASE HELP to make this better. I will be adding multiple features to support the multiple places that are supporting me now, including:

Aguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts
Eureka! (Boulder)

some others possibly...
(Netflix - Chef's Table)
Local shops that support culinary arts...

I will admit right now that some of them will be ways that you can help support me on this new chapter in my life. This has definitely changed some of my financial foundation and any help would be incredible!

Enough of the boring stuff, back to food!!!

Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment