Monday, October 31, 2016

Sitrep 2

Life UPDATE!

Those pastry students are awesome!!! This is a great cake!!! I can hear that intro music...

So I'm almost back together again. I am making a few changes to how all of this gets done, I haven't found the right recipe yet but I'm working on it. What I'm going to do is get you all caught up on the last few weeks in a few posts that are full of some juicy info. I think the best way to get the blog back up and running but also give me enough time to do everything else will be to write a few here and there during the week and then have one larger post that sums up that week.

This will keep you up to date with all of the awesome stuff, and keep me sane!

Also on a side note. My side project is gaining real momentum and soon shall be unveiled to you! I have high hopes for it yes, but I think we can really change things with it!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Slow and steady does it, Ben.
    Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete