Friday, October 7, 2016

Yay! It's my Birthday!

Birthday!!!

Look at all my birthday cakes!!! I win!

Another year. Just craziness! It gets even weirder when my birthday happened to fall on the day we made cakes in class! So naturally I'm going to say it was on purpose, just for ME! :-D

It was like the Universe knew I would be here! Haha! Anyways, this post will have to hold you over until I can finish the remaining days that I am behind. I have been working super hard to get a bunch of things rolling and they are all coming together. I might not be the only writer on here soon!

I'm now off to enjoy some tasty foods and probably a few too many drinks will be sent my way via my friends. If you would like to join us we will be at Eureka! tonight around 8:30pm. Talk to you soon!!!

Also, shout out to Dylan. He made us custom pizzas for lunch!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Don't eat every cake in one sitting! Pace yourself 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Don't eat every cake in one sitting! Pace yourself 😁

    ReplyDelete