Thursday, December 15, 2016

New UPDATE!!!

First, my thumb:

This photo was from Monday. Exactly one week after cutting it off! I can't believe how fast it healed, this is some Wolverine level healing (ha! I wish!). I'm super happy I can use it again, just trying to open the bandaids without it was awful!

On to the Good, good:


Kind of like last week, [where I did promise follow updates and didn't get to them :( ] this will be a short and sweet post. This week we finished our tour of the world in East Asia with Vietnam, Thailand, and finally Japon (that's the French spelling).

Vietnam:




So this was kind of a failed day. We didn't really do the Vietnamese proud. Although I thought the spring roll, peanut sauce, and Vietnamese baguette had good flavor, it was not true to the dishes. We also failed miserably in making the soup. I will post more about it hopefully tomorrow!

Thailand:




Unlike Vietnam, on the day we were in Thailand we really made amazing food! The Pad Thai that Laurice made (2nd of the 3 photos) was soooooooo good! It was definitely one of the best days we have had this block, I can't wait to make these recipes again at home!!!! I will post a few of them for you if I'm in the mood ;)

Japan:






So as you can see, we got to make SUSHI!!!!!!

Today was awesome! This was one of the best days I've had. I think it is going to be where I will plan to go after school is out. I'm trying to get my externship at Matsuhisa in Cherry Creek, fingers crossed. I'm definitely a HUGE FAN of eating sushi and I had a blast making it!

More to come on all of these days soon!!!


Closing note!!!

7000!!!!!!......

In the past week the number of views have literally skyrocketed! Almost every day there has been at least 200 views! I'm going to get my ad thing set up this weekend, (yes I did finally get accepted into it! It is going to help me so much in life right now, and hopefully I can make it be custom to this field so you can join in with the fun!) so you will be seeing them soon.

THANK YOU!

I will keep on working here and having you come back for more! And as my life allows even after school this will become even bigger, we start winter break in a few days and I will get right on making the side project come to life!!!

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Now you and your brother have each lost the tip of an appendage. Glad it healed well!

    ReplyDelete