Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Eh, I ain't need no Stinkin' Sleep!

Chef Mark Kalix's new Culinary Arts class prepared a Grand Breakfast Buffet today. It smelled really good! Look at that crazy "flower" arrangement! 

So I am just amped up and decided to not sleep and continue writing. It might have been that tasty glass bottle of Coca-Cola, they still use sugar in the glass ones, but maybe it's just happiness and enjoyment of being back on track.

Either way I'm going to write until I have to go in to work. I promise, absolutely PROMISE, that you will get to finally read my interviews with our executive team and get some more insight on the academia side of school. I also can't wait to get back on my Super Secret Project and make it come to life. This site is wonderful, Blogger powered by Google (TM) [ha that is hilarious to me to write! :-P ], but it still is tedious and drives me up the wall. Every day I find a way that I could make this journey better for the person who comes next and just that alone gets me excited for the future.

I'm rambling on now, it's a bit cold here in the car and as fun as work is I am honestly not super pumped to go in. Everyone come into Eureka! Boulder to make my night more fun! Seriously, we have great food and amazing beer! Wednesdays you get a free beer glass starting at 6pm!

I am really cold now so I am signing off and heading in early to where it's warm :D

Stay frosty and I will be writing in a few hours!


Post note update:
The blog has well surpassed 15,000 views since I started, well over 7,000 in December alone. I can't thank all of you enough for at least pretending to be interested in this!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment