Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Music Monday!

Except on a Wednesday!

I didn't think I was going to do this, in fact I explicitly stated on multiple occasions that it was a stupid waste of money. Eh, screw it!

YouTube Red

Music used to be a huge part of my life. I remember in high school that I would listen, hell fall asleep, to my iPod Nano every night. Walking to school, in between classes, driving...

Music all the time. I would even manually sync up my playcounts when I had to update iTunes and it would delete my play history. So ridiculous!!!

Each Monday (yes, we are starting this on a Wednesday...) I will post the song of the week. It will be a glimpse into where I am, what I listen to and how it's all going. A quick link to me through the sounds of the more creative souls out there. This post will be a double, I am linking my playlist and a song of the week.

The Enigma

This is the best one word description of where I am. I haven't spent time on making the list have good flow, YouTube doesn't seem to have a shuffle option yet, so it kind of jumps all over the place. As I listen to music I add it to the list, so it really doesn't follow any kind of flow, other than that is exactly how I felt in the moment it was added. Anyways here it is:

The Enigma

Song of the Week:

Thunder
Imagine Dragons

Thunder


PS I will figure out how to embed the actual video and playlist so it looks better... Still trying to figure out this Blogger thing....

1 comment:

  1. Music is food for the soul. It's descriptive, moving, captivating and healing. Listen to Macklemore 'The Good Old Days'. You are living your good old days right now!
    Cherish and embrace every day. Love you to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete